Need a Professional Vastu Consultation?
Reach me at
011 91 9866154252 (india cell) or 011 91 9000081456 (india land number)
My address for contact :
Pandit Venkata Sathyanarayana Vennampally
House number: 18-108/1, Santhinagar, narasampet post, warangal district, Telengana, 506132.
I have 24 years of experience in Pourohityam (Priest) and Jyothisya Shastra. I have 15 years of experience in Vaastu Shastra. I worked as Pujari in Shivalayam, Ramalayam for 6 years. Performed more than 5000 marriages with outstanding success of 100%. Reviewed more than 3000 cases for Vaastu holding a success range of 99%.
Given remedies to innumerable people (above 2000) for problems regarding their marriage, health, wealth, and children accordingly as per their Janma Kundali. Kala Sarpa Dosha Parihara Shanthi
My Services :
I am serving clients in San Francisco/Bay Area, California. I can provide in person consultation for all your vastu needs in USA. Note that all vastu consultations should be in-person since I have to examine the site, do soil testing, accurate direction estimates etc.,. On line consultations will not work as advertised in other websites.
What is Vaastu ?
Figure of Vastu Purusha (explained towards end of this page)The term Vastu is a Sanskrit word which means "Bhu" or the Earth and is the underlying stratum of existence.As per a Vedic Hymn "Vastu reva Vastu", all material forms of the Universe are all energies.Vaasthu sastra states that every energy has life and nothing in universe is left out without any vibration.Every material in the Universe radiates some energy at its own specific frequencies. This energy may be positive or negative. Positive energy is beneficial and negative is harmful. Vaastu aims at maximising the generation and accumulation of positive energy around the humans and minimise the negative energy. This is done by ensuring the abundance of the following :
Light - Sufficient natural light for comfortable living.
Air - Pure fresh air continuously blowing in and out of the house.
Water - for drinking and living.
Energy concentration of different shapes and forms by using proper positive material.
The proper alignment of the rooms with proportionate sizes harmonizes the energies and it gives peace of mind to those who live in that premises.In short vaasthu harmonizes the cosmic forces and makes life pleasant to live.
Vaastu is an ancient science which lays down certain Astrological rules and regulations about the direction, construction, designing and decoration of a house for the benefit of the occupants.
The recommendations are based on certain rules & regulations, perfected over hundreds of years by our great Sages.
Vaastu also takes into consideration factors like profession, age, marital status, children etc. of the occupants, location & direction of the house/ plot where house is to constructed, as well as location & direction of various segments in the house like bedroom, lounge, kitchen, bathrooms, corridors etc.
If you are facing inexplicable problems, which are normally not expected, then you should suspect Vaastu.
Do you need vastu consultation ?
- If you are not having the peace and prosperity in the house
- If in your shop your sales is not increasing
- If in your industry machines are not running properly or always some unavoidable circumstances comes to obstruct your work
If you have any problem in
- Marriage life
- Family harmony
- Growth of children or health
How Vaastu can change your Life ?
Expert Vaastu Shastra Astrologers stress that one’s home is like one’s horoscope. Just as a horoscope is divided into various houses, each one representing a different aspect of life, similarly, a house is divided into various sections, each one representing an aspect of life-marriage, sex, children, career etc.
A competent Vaastu Astrologer should be definitely consulted before buying/constructing a new house, moving into a new house, or renovating/making necessary changes in the existing house, because improper construction or situation of the house can totally change one’s future for better or worse.
Complete 'Vaastu' Analysis
You can consult me for a complete analysis of your house/office to identify 'Vaastu' faults, and for necessary Remedies to cure these faults.
You will be given detailed & personalized consultancy about the existing inherent faults, how they can be cured/removed, and 'Vaastu' Remedies/Solutions necessary to cure such faults. We also have Solutions for those 'Vaastu' faults which cannot be easily rectified because of technical hazards.
To avail of this service, you will have to write to me about your needs and requirements and we will get back to you about the cost involved. Our experts will also need all relevant details relating to the situation, construction, direction, designing and decoration of the house or office concerned.
For consultation, write to me. Click here .
Vaastu is an ancient Indian science of architecture and buildings which helps in making a congenial setting or a place to live and work in a most scientific way taking advantage of the benefits bestowed by nature, its elements and energy fields for enhanced wealth, health, prosperity and happiness.
Vastu Shastra unifies the science, art, astronomy and astrology, it can also be said as an ancient mystic science for designing and building. Vastu Shastra helps us to make our lives better and will secure from things going wrong.
Vaastu is the science of direction that combines all the five elements of nature and balance them with the man and the material. Vaastu Shastra is creating a congenial settings or a place to live or work, in most scientific way taking advantages of the benefits bestowed by the five elements called "Paanchbhootas" of the nature thereby paving the way for enhanced health, wealth, prosperity and happiness in an enlightened environment.
Our sages and seers have knew the secrets of using all the five elements of this universe and their special characteristics and influences such as the magnetic field, gravitational effect etc. of Earth, the galaxy in the sky, the directions and velocity of the winds, light and heat of the SUN including the effects of its Ultra-Violet and Infra-Red rays, the volume and intensity of rainfall etc. for the advantage of the mankind in suitably planning and constructing buildings for dwelling, prayer, entertainment , education , working , production and other purposes . They evolved scientific methods and systems and confined them over the years as 'VAASTU SHASTRA'. Our sages SEARCHED it; we are only RESEARCHING it and building the concepts.
Man is the subject, object and the cause of architecture. He perceives and conceives architecture in relation to his experience of himself with the surrounding world. Through art of design, he alters and moulds the elements of natural environment. The world comprises of five basic elements, also known as the Paanchbhootas. They are Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Space. Out of the nine planets, our planet has life because of the presence of these five elements. Earth and Water have limited and localized availability for the human habitat and growth. They form apparent and fundamental choice makers in the location and the physical form of architecture and habitat. Sun, Air and Space are universally available and can be moulded to human needs by the act of design. In order to understand the act of design with these five elements, we shall have to take each one separately to appreciate their meaning, role, and workability in architecture.
(1) EARTH (Bhumi): - Earth, the third planet in order from the sun, is a big magnet with North and South poles as centers of attractions. Its magnetic field and gravitational force has telling effects on everything on the Earth, living and non-living. It is tilted by about 23 ½ degrees at the meridian. It comprises of the land structure, landform, landscape, flora and fauna. It also establishes availability of local construction materials and their workability. In India, we worship our Bhumi and give her a place of our mother.
(2) WATER (Jal): - This is represented by rain, river, sea and is in the form of liquid, solid (ice) and gas (steam, cloud). It forms part of every plant and animal. Our blood is nothing but water with hemoglobin and oxygen. The habitat and physical life are where water is present. This is true for all life forms and eco-cultures. The type, form and pattern of life also greatly depend on relationship of earth and water. If we see our history, all the cultures had developed on the bank of any water bodies, so this shows the influence of the water on our life, since ages.
(3) AIR (Vaayu): - As a life-supporting element, air is very powerful life source. Pure air with oxygen is good for brain and blood. Atmosphere of earth which is about 400 kms. , In depth, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon-di-oxide, Helium, other gases, dust particles, humidity and vapour in certain proportions. Human physical comfort values are directly and sensitively dependent on correct humidity, airflow, and temperature of air, air pressure, air composition and its content. In this aspect, air deals with the entire body surface through skin, blood system - through respiration. Air also represents the movement.
(4) FIRE (Sun): - It represents light and heat without which the life will extinct. All the days and nights, seasons, energy, enthusiasm, passion, vigour is because of light and heat only. Sun is a source of mental energy too. Best minds evolve in a natural process where the sun was temperate. Not very hot, not very cold, just the right temperature of 24 degrees. The different zones with the variety of climate have distinctive culture and architecture. Sun has played an important role in development of visual qualities of architecture in terms of textures, colors and above all the expressions of vitality.
(5) SPACE (Aakash): - All the above elements are skillfully engineers towards the creation of physically comfortable, emotionally pleasant, intellectually determinant, totally vibrant and blissfully satisfying spaces for human shelter and habitat. It is unending regions remote from the earth, in which not only our solar system but the entire galaxy exists. Its effective forces are light, heat, gravitational force and waves, magnetic field and others.
The ideal habitats, cultures, architecture and life have naturally shown exhilarence where all the five elements, to support life, are abundantly available and are suitable to human growth and evolution. This is an invisible and constant relation between these elements outside and those within an individual and in his living and working places. Thus, the man can improve his conditions by properly designing his buildings by understanding the effectiveness of these five natural forces.
What is Vastu Purusha Mandal?
In order to understand Vaastu Shastra, it is necessary to understand the Vaastu Purusha Mandala, which is energy grid of square. The Vaastu Purusha Mandala is the basic form in architecture and all other figures are derived from this elementary design. We can understand vaastupurush better with the following image:
It provides the method that determines the requirements of architecture in relation to its directions. Each direction is allotted a particular role by the Vaasturatnakara. Every part of the Vaastu Purusha's body is sacred and contains energies that help us in living a contented and peaceful life.
Each work has its nature and features. Aforesaid knowledge gives us the appropriate direction for a desired work such as where and how to construct a room, outer structure and interior arrangement of rooms according to the nature of work so that we do our work without any problem and handedness.
This knowledge tells us about the nature and work of directions and what kind of work is to be done in which direction. Vaastu knowledge advices what kind of work is best in which directions at where it is medium, normal or average and which direction is prohibited for concerned work.
Vaastu Purusha is present in each and every plot whether it is big or small. It has a fixed and peculiar body. Its head remains hanging down and its body is spread all over the length and breadth of the ground. There is an interesting story in the MATSYA PURANA in which the birth of the Vaastu Purusha is narrated. By reading that story, one knows why the worship of the Vaastu Purusha is necessary before beginning the construction of any house.
While fighting with the demon, Shiva was very much tired and began to sweat profusely. A man was born from the drops of the sweat of Shiva. He looked very cruel. He was very hungry. So he began to make penance to appease Lord Shiva and get a boon from Him.
Shiva was pleased with his penance and appeared before him. The devotee prayed to Shiva, "Oh Lord! Please permit me to eat away all the three worlds." Shiva said, "Let it be so." The joy of that devotee knew no bounds. He got possession on all the three worlds and first he was ready to eat the terrestrial world. Then the celestial beings, Brahma, Shiva and the demons (Rakshasas) also were terrified and caught hold of the devotee encircling him.
Forty-five celestial beings, out of whom 32 from without and 13 from within caught hold of the devotee. The Thirty-two celestial beings are-
(1) ISH (2) PAROJAYA (3) JAYANT (4) INDRA (5) SURYA (6) SADYA (7) BARISHAM (8) AKASH (9) AGNI (10) PUSHNA (11) VITATHA (12) YAMA (13) KRITANTA (14) GANDHARVA (15) BRINGAVAJA (16) MRIGA (17) PITARA (18) DAREPALE (19) SUGRIVA (20) PUSHPADANTA (21) VARUNA (22) DAITYA (23) SESHA (24) YAKSHMA (25) ROGA (26) NAGA (27) MUKHYA (28) BHALLATA (29) SOMA (30) SARPA (31) ADITI and DITI.
All these 32 celestial beings are out of the limits of the devotee whereas the following 13 Beings are within his limits:-
(1) BRAHMA (2) RUDRA (3) INDRAJAYA (4) APAVATSA (5) MARICHI (6) SAVITRI (7) VIVASWAN (8) VISHNU (9) MITRA (10) SAVITA (11) PRITHVIDHARA (12) RUDRA and (13) APA.
These celestial Beings laid force on the different limbs of the devotee and sat on them as shown below:
ISH (AGNI) - head; APA - face; PRITHWI DHARA & ARYAM - Chest; AVANTSA - heart; DITI & INDRA - Shoulders; SURYA & SOMA - Hands; RUDRA & RAJAYAKSHMA - left arm; SAVITRA & SAVITA - right arm; VIVASWAN & MITRA - Stomach; PUSHA & ARYAMA - Wrist; ASUR & SESHA - left side; VITATHA & GRAHAKSHAT - right side; YAMA & VARUNA - Thighs; GANDHARVA & PURAMADAN - on the knees; SUGRIV & BHRISH - shanks; DWARIKA & MRIGA - ankles; JAYA & SHAKRA - on the hairs grown on the feet; BRAHMA - on the heart.
Being bound like that, the devotee laid down there only. Since then, he has been lying there surrounded by the celestial Beings and thus he is known as "the God of Vaastu or VAASTU PURUSHA".
"You will be known as `VASTUPURUSHA'. You will tease the people who construct buildings and temples, dig wells and tanks on the side towards which you see and in the direction towards which you hold your feet, to your heart's content. You may trouble and even devour those people who construct the aforesaid buildings and temples etc. in the direction where you lay your head and back and those who lay foundation stone without worshipping you or without satisfying you with `Homa' and the like. Then the Vaastu Purusha was quite satisfied. Since then the worship of Vaastu-Purusha has been in vogue and it has become compulsory for those who want to construct any kind of building. "
Vaastu Purusha, being arrested like this, said to the Gods, "Oh Celestial Beings! You have all caught hold of me and tied me on all the sides. How long shall I be like this, in this position hanging my head down like a prisoner? What shall I eat?" Listening to these words, the celestial Beings said, "Today is Bhadrapada Shukla Triteeya Saturday and `Visakha Star'; So, you lie down here on the ground changing your position once in three months, i.e. from `Bhadrapada' to `Kartik' you lie down putting your head in the Eastern direction and your feet towards the West. During the months of `Margashira', `Pushyam' and `Magha', you lie down towards the South looking towards the West and put your feet towards the North. During the months of `Phalgun', `Chaitra' and `Vaisakh', put your head towards the West and feet towards the East looking towards the North. In the months of `Jyeshtha', `Ashadha' and `Sravana', put your head towards the North and the feet towards the South and look towards the East. Whatever side you may turn, you will have to lie down on the left side only.