Why Matsya Yantra ?
Matsya in Sanskrit means ‘a fish’; Matsya Yantra represents Lord Vishnu who took the avatar of this marine form to save the world from a deadly danger. You might enjoy a rewarding and flourishing career;
but sometimes, might lag behind in your personal life. Or it might be
the vice versa--the reason for either could be the Vaastu faults at your
home/work place that disturb your happiness and prosperity. Matsya
Yantra rectifies all sorts of Vaastu faults at your home/workplace paving way for positive spirits around you.
Vaastu is the ancient Vedic science of arrangement of things in space,
somewhat similar to the principles of Chinese Feng Shui. Vaastu faults
are incorrect energies in your spatial arrangements which can be
corrected with Matysa Yantra.
Speciality of Matsya Yantra
in career and struggles in your personal life might be the outcome of
the Vaastu faults at your work place and home. Matsya Yantra is as handy
to fix these problems as a fish is to clean a pond. It is energized
with the power of Lord Vishnu which can bring about a fruitful life to cherish forever.
The yantra is so powerful that it can drive away even the worst curses that someone had cast on you! It is also known as "Badha Mukti Yantra". The Yantra creates good virtues and noble thoughts in a person’s mind and heart and wards off the evil effects of the bad spirits.
Mantra for Matsya Yantra
Tat Purushaya Vidmahe
Maha Meenaya Dhimahi
Tanno Vishnu Prachodayat
specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule;
however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Matsya Yantra ?
are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful
tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and
meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes
and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher
levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and
wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time;
however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra below in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
Matsya Yantra enhances the lives of:
- People who suffer from Vaastu faults at work place and home
- People who struggle to achieve success in their efforts
- People who are influenced by negative forces
- People who yearn for a hitch free life
- People who need a better flow of energy in their home or office space
- People who need protection at home or at the office from negative intentions of others